Covid-19 procedure update
Covid-19 – Procedure update
We have put together some new measures in order to keep our guests and staff safe against covid-19. However, please bear with us as we navigate the new guidelines and if you have any questions or concerns please let us know so that we can help.
What we are doing!
- Additional cleaning schedule for the public areas
- Guests to be temperature checked on arrival, if your temperature is over 38 degrees centigrade you will be unable to stay and we will reschedule your booking
- Daily cleaning of keys
- Additional hand sanitisers available around the hotel for staff and guests
- Floor markings & signs
- Additional hand washing signs in the rooms and around the hotel
- Check in has temporarily moved to 3pm to allow additional room cleaning
- Optional house keeping for stay’s
- Optional on line check in – to avoid crowding in the reception at busy times
- Online check out also used
- PPE available for staff, and training on how and when it’s to be used given
- Staff temperatures to be checked at the start of every shift
- Staff are aware of the procedure if they are unwell or a member of their family is unwell and to self isolate
- If you are feeling unwell with covid-19 symptoms please do not come we will reschedule your booking
- Compulsory reservations for dinner, lunch, afternoon tea and breakfast
- Tables in the restaurant are spread 2m apart
- Outdoor dining available for all meals
- Room service available by reservation
- Picnic style breakfast available to the room – reservation required
- Picnic lunches also available – please reserve at the reception
- The a la carte menu has been amended to ensure safe working in the kitchen
- The public toilets will be unavailable for a little while, but the disabled toilet available on request. We will encourage guests to us their room loo.
- Risk assessment has been conducted and communicated to staff.
- FROM THE 8th AUGUST FACE COVERINGS WILL BE MANDATORY IN PUBLIC AREAS IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
We will continue to follow all the government advice and we can’t wait to see you all and hope these measures will put your mind at ease when visiting us.
Take care and best wishes